Dolph J. Vanderpol
- Tel: 617-227-7031
- B.A. 1972 Oberlin College
- J.D. 1976 Boston College Law School
Dolph Vanderpol represents individual home buyers and sellers, developers of real estate, investors in real estate, landlords, and tenants. He handles leasing, purchase, and sale of office buildings, shopping centers, and other commercial and residential properties. He also counsels clients in the development of condominium projects of all sizes.
- Mr. Vanderpol’s work has involved everything from the purchase of a condominium for less than $200,000 to the purchase and sale of an office building and collection of shopping centers each for approximately $100,000,000.
- Mr. Vanderpol has also served as a trustee and family advisor for a variety of families on matters of ongoing general concern.
Awards & Honors
- Chosen as Super Lawyer® by New England Super Lawyers Magazine (2005-2021)