Alicia M.P. Warren
Alicia M.P. Warren is an associate with the Education and Disability Law and Litigation groups. Her practice currently focuses on representing families who have children with special needs, advising parents on a wide range of special education law issues. In addition, Ms. Warren represents individuals and their families who have suffered personal injuries. Ms. Warren represents clients in matters pending before the Bureau of Special Education Appeals, state and federal court, and she has significant experience briefing cases on appeal before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
Prior to joining Kotin, Crabtree & Strong, Ms. Warren worked as an associate at a regional law firm headquartered in Boston, where she supported the litigation group, and clerked for the Honorable Francis R. Fecteau in the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts
- Contributor to Massachusetts Special Education Reporter
Chosen as Rising Star by New England Super Lawyers Magazine (2017 and 2018)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
- Special Needs Advocacy Network
- Boston Partners in Education, Volunteer, 2012