Alicia M.P. Warren
- Tel: 617-227-7031
- B.A., Communications, 2009 Boston College summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- J.D. 2012 Northeastern University School of Law Dean's Scholar
Alicia M.P. Warren is an associate with the Education and Disability Law group. Her practice currently focuses on representing families who have children with special needs, advising parents on a wide range of special education law issues. Ms. Warren represents clients in all phases of litigation, including matters pending before the Bureau of Special Education Appeals, as well as in state and federal court. Ms. Warren also lectures on special education law, presenting to parent groups, advocates, experts, and other organizations. Ms. Warren has been named a Rising Star by New England Super Lawyers Magazine, from 2017 to the present. She has also been named a Top Lawyer in education by Boston Magazine (2022).
Prior to joining Kotin, Crabtree & Strong, Ms. Warren worked as an associate at a regional law firm headquartered in Boston, where she supported the litigation group. She also clerked for the Honorable Francis R. Fecteau in the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Discipline and Expulsion Essentials: A Practical Legal Guide (National Business Institute, 2020) (with Eileen M. Hagerty)
- Contributor to Massachusetts Special Education Reporter
Awards and Honors
- Chosen as Top Lawyer by Boston Magazine (2022).
- Chosen as Rising Star by New England Super Lawyers Magazine (2017-present)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
- Special Needs Advocacy Network
- Board of Directors, Special Needs Advocacy Network (SPaN) (2020-2022)