Nicholas Kelley represents individuals and businesses in commercial litigation, students at all levels and graduate program and professional board and licensing applicants seeking standardized test or other accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, and students facing academic or other disciplinary charges at the secondary school and university level.
Mr. Kelley currently guest teaches in the civil trial course at Northeastern University School of Law.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Obtaining Accommodations for Standardized Tests Like the S.A.T. at Massachusetts Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (MABIDA)’s Annual Conference on October 25, 2014 at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel and Conference Center.
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Boston Bar Association, Litigation and College and University Law Sections