Sarah-Elizabeth H. Cloutier
Sarah-Elizabeth H. Cloutier is an associate with the Employment Law and Litigation groups. She represents both employers and employees in a wide variety of matters.
With respect to employers, her practice includes counseling on employment policies, practices and decision-making, as well as assisting with workplace investigations. Sarah also represents employers in employment discrimination matters both before state and federal administrative agencies and in state and federal court.
For individuals, Sarah’s practice involves counseling on employment issues arising in the workplace, pursuing and/or defending employment-related claims in administrative and judicial proceedings, and negotiating employment-related agreements. Sarah’s practice not only involves appearing before administrative agencies and courts on behalf of her clients, but she also has significant experience negotiating and mediating claims.
Prior to joining Kotin, Crabtree & Strong, Sarah was an attorney with a mid-sized Boston firm practicing in the areas of employment and professional malpractice and prior to that, she was an Associate with a mid-sized firm in Atlanta, Georgia.
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- 1st Circuit, United States District Court Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- “Avoiding and Handling Conflicts of Interest,” MCLE (2018)
- “The Ins and Outs of Sick Time in Massachusetts,” Lawyers Clearinghouse (2015)
- Participated in “Employment Law Symposium” Peabody & Arnold (2015)
- Womens Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Inn of Court
- Room to Grow Committee Member
- PSED, Board Member
- MLP Boston, Volunteer and Firm Liason