Leslie-Anne Taylor is an associate with the Litigation and Civil Rights Law groups. Her practice currently focuses on representing individuals and their families who have suffered personal injuries, people injured in accidents, and those who have had their civil rights violated.
Prior to joining Kotin, Crabtree & Strong, Ms. Taylor worked at one of the largest plaintiff-side law firms in New England, primarily on complex personal injury litigation and representing victims of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases.
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Named to the “Ones to Watch” awards list by The Best Lawyers in America for 2021
- Named a “Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 In Massachusetts” by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2021
- Named a “Top 40 under 40 Lawyer – Civil Plaintiff” in Massachusetts by The National Trial Lawyers in 2019
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys