Marie Mercier represents and counsels parents seeking advice regarding special education. In addition to special education law, her practice involves consumer protection, landlord tenant issues, personal injury law and disability insurance. Ms. Mercier has extensive experience in and practices civil litigation.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Massachusetts Bar Association: Litigation Section
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Member of the Board of Directors for House of Possibilities located on the Stonehill College Campus in Easton